Everything having to do with New Mexico Tech's Distance Education Program can be performed online. To help you get started, review the list below.
• Find Tuition and Fees for attending New Mexico Tech. All Distance Education Classes are subject to an additional cost of $250 per three credit hours for undergraduate courses and $350 per three credit hours for graduate courses. On-campus students enrolled in DE Classes may have access to recordings for a fee of $50 per three credit hours.
• See a list of Courses Offered in the degree programs. If the class you are looking for is not offered as a DE Course, you may want to contact the department and request that it be offered. The Summer & Fall 2013 Course Schedule will let you know what time the class is scheduled for live viewing. View the New Mexico Tech Course Catalog for a description of classes.
• All DE Students are required to apply for admission. Find out about applying for Admission to New Mexico Tech.
• As a New Mexico Tech student Banweb will be your link to all the student information you will need. You can register online, view grades and access forms. Learn more about using Banweb.
• As a DE Student, you will use the Course Portal to access all of your course content and upload course work to your instructor. Learn more about using the Course Portal.
• DE Students will log onto Adobe Connect to view live lectures and previously recorded lectures. Find information on accessing and using Adobe Connect online classrooms.